What the heck is E-Design?
E-design is an amazing tool for the couple that knows what they want, but doesn't know exactly how to execute it. I create a completely customized visual design plan for your wedding. E-design is also for the couple that has no idea what they want, and are looking for a professional to set them up to execute their dream wedding. The best part? You can use my design and wedding expertise from anywhere in the world.
What is the Process?
Here's how the process works: I send over a questionnaire to assess your style. Next we will have a FaceTime call so I can meet you and get to know all about you. You share your Pinterest boards or any other inspiration you may have gathered, as well as any details you have already planned. Then I jump in and prepare a mood board, my visual north star. Once we are happy with they way that looks, I move on to create the other 10+ pages of the design plan. Once finished, about two weeks later, I will share digitally and we will have another call to get your feedback. From there I will revise and once we are happy I will send you a beautiful finished binder with high-quality print-outs, a budget template, timeline and pocket folders for notes and contracts.
Click here to see an example of a past visual design plan.
What is included?
- Introductory questionnaire
- Initial FaceTime call
- Wedding mood board + color palette
- Revision of mood board
- custom design binder
- high-quality prints of design plan
- budget planner
- timeline planner
- 3 pocket folders
- 12 visual design pages
- Revision of design plan
- a curated Pinterest board with original image sources
- digital copy of visual design
E-Design Starts at $400
- Can I add additional pages? Yes, but we can design as many pages as you would like, but they will subject to our $60/hr consulting fee.
- What constitutes a revision? swapping out a few photos and making small changes. We cannot redo the design plan if you change your mind about an element. Major changes will be subject to our consulting fee.
- What is the turn around time? I will quote a time when signing the contract. Mood board turn around in less than a week and final binder about two weeks after mood board approval. I only take one E-design client at a time so I am able to properly serve my couples.
- How long before our wedding should we use this service? The tool would be most effective at least six months out, ideally once the venue is booked and the rest of the planning process is going on. This way I can use photos of your actual venue in the plan and you will still have plenty of time to share this document with your vendors, such as florists, coordinator, photographer, etc.